TapThere.com aims to let people see the world live from any where using their mobile phone. Varuno helped them raise $1mm to prove that this could be done using a host of technologies that can come together seamlessly for an amazing user experience. View the map, say you want to see Rio, a user shows up and is told that you want to see that, and you both and many more are connected instantly to share the experience Live!
What We Used
- CodeIgniter PHP framework for API
- AngularJS front end
- iOS application to broadcast video from anywhere in the world.
- Live event updates with Socket.IO and Node.JS seen via a map to see where users are and tap into their mobile devices
- Amazon infrastructure deployments
- Heavy caching mechanisms for scalability
- Streaming media servers for live and recorded video
- Graphic design services
- Manage distributed development team